Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wasting time with designer handbags

Hello all. Sorry that my medical update below didn't exactly post well. I'm not sure how to fix that. If you wanna read that, go to my facebook. It's there and not cut off like it is here.

I feel like I should blog more. Why? I'm not sure. I've recently focused my efforts of updating you on my life via Twitter or Facebook status, but I feel like that might not be good enough. But honestly, who is even reading this blog and who even cares? Sometimes I don't. But I guess it's nice to have some sort of public journal that I can go back to and read one day far in the future. Will I even care then to read the rants of a heartbroken, moody female? Who honestly wants to read about that? Well, I certainly don't. Admit it. You don't want to either. So why are you reading this?

Ha! I must be in some mood today. Work is about to get really busy next week and I need to conserve all the energy I have so that I can actually survive what Eric and I have named, "Hell Week."

This is my first attempt to begin blogging again. Don't blame me for the short post. Heck, I'm at work. I shouldn't be wasting time writing to invisible no ones.....especially because I spent the morning bidding on Longchamp handbags. Ugh, my obsession with designer bags. I'm poor. I don't have money to spend on designer bags. But, used is the way to go. Let's hope I win at least one of the 8 bids I placed. Let's be honest, there is no way my bid of $20 is going to win a designer handbag. ;)

Until I post again, farewell....

No comments: